Monday, September 23, 2013

Crime City Central - It's Me This Week!!

A little me news this morning.  I have a story up at the Crime City Central podcast this week called "The Creation of Ice".  This story was part of the wonderful anthology Pulp Ink.  Along with my story there's a story called "Rabid" by Matt Funk, who also has a story in Pulp Ink.  Nice way to start the week!

And as long as I'm selling myself today, you'll find a second Ice story in "Cold Rifts".  This character wanders off the beaten path for me because the stories tend toward the erotic which I don't normally write but seem to suit the character of Ice.


4 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Yay, Sandra!

sandra seamans said...

Yeah, it sort of came out of the blue, Patti. They asked for the story a year ago and I'd pretty much forgotten they had it.

Chris Rhatigan said...

Fantastic! One of my favorites of yours.

sandra seamans said...

And one I'd never had written if you hadn't asked me to be part of Pulp Ink, Chris.