Saturday, May 4, 2013

Stephen King Shorts - Free!!!

In case I haven't mentioned it, May is short story month and for my part I've been searching for short stories and places to find them.  Today's find is a page full of Stephen King short stories and they're free to read!  If you haven't read a King short story head on over, you won't be sorry because he's one of the masters when it comes to shorts.

UPDATE:  October 31, 2013  The stories are no longer posted online.  I don't know what happened or why but the links only go to purchase information now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is certainly a list of King stories, but I don't think any of them are linked here in fulltext. Did you check before posting?

sandra seamans said...

Yes, when I posted this the links went to stories because I read a few of them. Apparently the links have been changed since May. Sorry!