Sunday, June 19, 2011

WaterLogged Snoopy Dancing

Naomi Johnson has announced the winners of this year's Watery Grave Invitational, with the top three stories being posted during the day today. Congrats to all the winners!!

1st Prize: RUN FOR THE ROSES by Chris La Tray
2nd Prize: FINGERPRINTS by Eric Beetner
3rd Prize: A POCKET FULL OF HORSES by Chad Eagleton
4th Place: HARD TIMES by Ian Ayris
5th Place: A tie: A GAME OF HIDE AND SEEK by Patricia Abbott
TOO MUCH TOO YOUNG by Nigel Bird

You can find Naomi's announcement here http://drowningmachine.blogspot.com/2011/06/water-grave-iii-and-award-goes-to.html

I'd like to thank Naomi for sponsoring this contest every year. While my story didn't place, her challenge gave me an opportunity to find my way into a story that I'd started over a year ago and boxed myself into a corner with. I was pleased with the results. Now, I'll have to find a Western market to place it in :)

No comments: