Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm Back!

I'm finally back on Blogger! I was shut out for several days, couldn't post, couldn't comment, and was even thinking about moving the blog somewhere else. I finally found out that the problem was my cookies! I've baked cookies, eaten cookies, even donated cookies to the PTA bake sales but never in my life have I deleted cookies, until yesterday. On the google forum board someone who was having the same problem said to delete your cookies to get in. It took me several hours to figure out where to delete those damn cookies, but I finally found it and, well, here I am!

5 comments:

David Cranmer said...

I hate those pesky cookies and delete often.

Welcome back, Sandra.

sandra seamans said...

It's good to be back, David! Norton keeps telling me that they're deleting my cookies, I had no idea I could do it myself :) As you can tell, I'm no computer whiz.

sandra seamans said...

Thanks, Naomi!

G. B. Miller said...

I had to do that last week when Blogger went kablooie. I very rarely purge my cookies, only because its a pain in the butt to reset a few certain widgets and buttons that I have, plus a few forms on some WordPress blogs.

But it does fix what ails ya in Cyber Space.


Glad you came back.

sandra seamans said...

Glad to be here, G!