Monday, March 28, 2011

Demolition is Back

For those who might not have heard, "Demolition" is back. Bryon Quartermous was the old editor and I expect, though it's not said on the site, that he's the one in charge. This is a non-paying crime short story market. And they're open for subs. You'll find the details at http://demolitionzine.wordpress.com Take a stroll through the archives also. I can't remember the title, but Todd Robinson had a bruiser of a story in one of the issues. Demolition published some great stories back in the day. Okay, so it was just a few years ago, but hey, go read!

2 comments:

Michael Bracken said...

Is it really back? A month after your post the site is still bare bones--no submission guidelines, the links to the archives don't work, there are typos, and it appears as if nothing's been posted since March 28.

sandra seamans said...

I know, I've been checking. Considering who's behind the site I have little hope of anything coming of it. He doesn't have a very good track record of actually sticking with anything he starts.

The original site never had any guidelines either. I remember having a flash piece published on the site, then when I submitted the second one, I was told that they didn't publish short pieces. When I suggested that guidelines might help, I got the virtual shrug.