Friday, February 4, 2011

Beat the Dust

With a hat tip to Brian Lindenmuth we have a new zine called "Beat the Dust". Currently they have a new crime/noir issue up for your reading pleasure. http://www.beatthedust.com/beat-the-dust.asp You'll also find pod-casts of the stories and music if you prefer listening to your stories.

This is a non-paying invitation only market except for their July issue, which is still non-paying but has an open submission call. The deadline for this issue is the first Sunday of July for shorts up to 1500 words and flash up to 500. They also accept poetry.

3 comments:

David Cranmer said...

I'm glad you are around to keep track. It seems like every week brings a new zine.

Paul D Brazill said...

They turned down my story for the crime special but I forgive them! It's a top mag. It's been around for a few years, though.

sandra seamans said...

There's thousands of them out there, David, I barely scratch the surface.

I saw that it had been around for a while, Paul. I miss a lot of them.