Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang! Review

When I'm looking for new markets, it's their title as much as anything that makes me click on a site. Seeing this title, "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang! Review" I was sure I had found a new mystery market. What I found instead was a new pulp market with a twist on their submission guidelines. Each issue will be inspired by a classic pulp story and writers are invited to submit a story that riffs off the original. For their first issue Robert E. Howard's "The Frost Giant's Daughter" is the story theme. There is a link to the story with the submission guidelines. If you click on their library link you'll find links to more of Howard's stories. The deadline for the first issue is March 30. This is a non-paying market. http://www.kisskissbangbangreview.com/ They're also looking for artwork, poetry, anything inspired by the story.

No comments: