Thursday, April 8, 2010

Needle Has Arrived!

Back in March, Steve Weddle dropped me an email asking if I'd like to contribute a story to his newest brain child - a print magazine called Needle. I did, and he accepted my story and included it in the first issue, which is out as of today. The cover price is $7 and you can order if at http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/needle-spring-2010-issue-1/8623500

You can find out more about Needle at http://needlemag.wordpress.com/ The list of authors is amazing with short stories from Patti Abbott, Dave Zeltserman, Hilary Davidson, Cormac Brown, Paul Brazill and so many more. I am so honored to be included with such a brilliant group of writers! Long live Needle!

7 comments:

Martin Edwards said...

Sounds very interesting, a worthwhile project indeed.

sandra seamans said...

Yes, its nice to see a hardboiled/noir print magazine for a change. Hopefully readers will keep it alive for a long time to come.

Kathleen A. Ryan said...

I ordered my copy yesterday, Sandra ~ can't wait for it to arrive. I look forward to reading your story! Congratulations!

pattinase (abbott) said...

And honored to be with you.

sandra seamans said...

Thanks, Kathleen!

You know, Patti, we've had stories in the same zines, but never in the same issue. Its pretty cool to be sharing the same pages, and print too!

Steve Weddle said...

Your story is great. Can't wait to let everyone have a look.

sandra seamans said...

Thanks, Steve! My copies are ordered, just waiting for them to land in the mailbox so I can dig in.