Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Total Coolness

Okay, this is just purely blatant self promotion but it's so cool! I have an audio story up at SnipLits! I read my stories to myself after I've written them, but to hear someone else read your story is, yeah, I'm going to say it again, it's so cool! Anyhoo, if you're of a mind and have ten minutes and 88cents to spare you can download my short story "Country Fried" which is narrated by Malcolm Rothman. He sounds just like the story did in my head while I was writing it. How cool is that! And yeah, I'm Snoopy Dancing! Oh, and if you do drop by to listen, this isn't one of my noir stories. It's a humorous story with a character I created a few years back called Seamy Brown.

The link! I was so excited I almost forgot to post the link. http://sniplits.com/storiesforauthor.jsp?a=20

5 comments:

Paul D Brazill said...

i'll pop over!

Frank Loose said...

Kudos. I love your enthusiasm. I'm going to follow Paul over to the site.

David Cranmer said...

That is VERY cool! I will drop you an e-mail in a sec...

pattinase (abbott) said...

Congrats. What a neat thing!

sandra seamans said...

Thanks, guys! I'm just thrilled because its a type of market I've never cracked before. And the truth is, I think maybe this will be the way of shorts in the future, so it's kind of nice to get my foot in the door.