Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snoopy Dancing at A Twist of Noir

A Twist of Noir has some of the best noir stories around these days. Don't believe me? Drop on by and check out the latest crop of stories Christopher has posted. Two I recommend are "Easter Egg Hunt" by Michael Pelc #55. Michael's a member of my online flash critique group and, boy, does he know how to creep you out with a story. The second story is by a good friend of The Corner, Paul Brazill. His story is #53 "The Magic Hour". If you like black humor, you're gonna love this one. So here's a big Snoopy Dance going out for two very fine writers.

And don't forget that the deadline for A Twist of Noir's alienation contest is fast approaching. March 31 is the deadline, you can find the guidelines here http://a-twist-of-noir.blogspot.com/2009/01/interlude-5.html

3 comments:

Paul D Brazill said...

Sandra, thanks very, very much!

David Cranmer said...

I check in several times a week at Twist to see what's been published.

sandra seamans said...

I love stopping by all the sites to check out the new stories. The best part is finding stories by people who's writing I know. Always a cool thing.