Sunday, November 2, 2008

Free Contest

Just passing along this contest information for anyone who might be interested. It's usually a lot of fun coming up with a story for his contests and there's no entry fee.

Hi!

Yes it’s that time of the year again when I run my Annual Short Story Competition at www.dbalehane.com

As a previous participant in my annual competitions I thought I’d drop you a quick email to let you know all about this year’s competition.
Unlike previous years, I am being a lot more lenient with the word count this year (remember the 6 word competition in 2006 or the 26 word alphabetic A-Z competition last year?).

My short Twisted Karaoke Short Story Competition is looking for stories of up to 1500 words where the story title is the same as the title of a well known song or piece of music. What’s more the story must provide a twist in the tail (I do love my twists after all!). The story doesn’t have to be about the actual song, just inspired by it! Any genre is welcome as long as you thrill us and twist.
As ever entry is free and there are prizes for the three winning entries. The closing date, as usual, is the 31st December.

To find out more just visit http://dbalehane.com/id56.htmlfor more details and how to enter.

If you have a blog or website then please do feel free to plug the competition to your readers (I would be very very grateful too!). You can save as the Twisted Karaoke logo (from the webpage) to use as a illustrative graphic if you so wish.
So as someone who has taken part in the past I’d love to see you enter again!
If you have any questions then please do email me back.

All the best,
DBA Lehane.
www.dbalehane.com
http://dbalehane.blogspot.com

No comments: